Hi people !!!!

Welcome to Kerishma's corner........You are about to enter the world of kerishma.........so fasten your seatbelts and brace yourselves.............................................................. HERE GOES !!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My days at SRCC !!!


Is it a dream??? Or am I hallucinating!! Surely this can’t be true!! One moment ago I was having sleepless nights(2 weeks to go for the boards) and I open my eyes and find myself in “The best college in the country” !!! HAH !!! How DID I land myself in this place man !!! Don’t think that I’m thinking that “Oh ! I don’t deserve this place !”, all I’m wondering is “Damn !! This college doesn’t deserve me!!”
Me,Kerishma Malik, a free bird, who just loves to sing ( well !! may be in a not so melodious voice !! hehe !! ), loves to dance ( ok !! the neighbors might think it was an earthquake), who just loves to be herself and enjoy life as it is !!! How the hell did I land myself in this college full of nerds with spectacles the size of telescope lenses and a look on their face that tells me that they haven’t laughed for may be, let’s say 2 centuries !!
Well that was my first impression of SRCC !!! But as I spent more time in college and made friends I realized SR is not only about studies man !!! It’s a whole lot more !! Thanks to my friends who are whacky(read Rael Sarmeen), shareef(Read Rajul Jain) or just fun-lovin n easy going, I started to enjoy college !! (I don’t wanna go back home !!! )
I realized that I had a new found freedom !! In school where bunking a class was a mortal sin (thank ur stars if u were not caught doing it !! ), in college bunking was actually a part of daily life. Infact ! you cant survive without bunking (I mean how can u attend MME,POE,Stats,Maths continuously) !!Where in school, we couldn’t even think about going out of the school boundaries, in college you are considered weird if you haven’t been to Irfan’ dhaba or Kamala Nagar !!! Man !!! College is fun !!
Damn those seniors who scared me to hell-
“OOOOOOOHHHH !!! you r going to SRCC !! that’s like d most boring college in d world”
“Oh !! bad yaar !! SR is full of nerds !!”
There’s just one problem, good looking guys are a rare species in SR !!! Be it Mr.Fluffy Ball or Asis !! Srcc guys are a big big big big big turn off man !!!
Anyways !! That much of compromise I can do yaar !! I’ve found really sweet friends here, who will be with me for life. Actually !! Even after life!! My ghost will chase them to hell !! hahaha !!! Brace yourself guys !! You are stuck with me now !!!

5 comments:

Eternal Dreamer said...

best college in the country.hmm..thts really nice....

bunking? being an eighthee, u can ask ME what tht is!!

J said...

hey grl..liked the freshness and vivacity in the post...
yups, collg lyf is sure fun.....nd as for nerdish lukng guys, well my male friends in SR say the same abt gals...[;)]

Fleur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fleur said...

ok.. i made a grammatical error up there... forgive the mistake.. ^_^

Fleur said...

hmm.. did u change the original piece a wee bit..?

THIS PAGE IS -